Join our online therapist network and be part of a pioneering service
A position with ICS Digital Therapies significantly increases choice and flexibility for registered, qualified therapists. Our online counselling jobs give you the flexibility and freedom to work from home. They also enable you to work outside core hours and focus on your specific area of expertise.
We are looking for excellent clinicians with a passion for digital delivery to join our growing network of online CBT therapists, PWPs and IAPT counsellors. ICS Digital Therapists are reflective clinicians, who uphold the highest levels of clinical quality and patient care.
Registering for one of our online therapy jobs is easy but to do so, you must be a qualified PWP or BABCP accredited CBT therapist.
Register with us and benefit from:
Ability to work outside core hours
Practice specific areas of expertise
No travel time or expense
Who we’re looking for:
- Accredited CBT therapists
- Accredited / IAPT Counsellors
Please note, all clinicians must have iaptus experience.
What we offer:
- All of our online therapy jobs offer flexible working patterns between 8am – 10pm, 7 days a week
- Ability to work from home
- Control over your own diary
- Competitive rates of pay
- Frequent supervision
- Ongoing CPD
- You will get experience working with a rapidly growing digital therapy provider
I’m interested, what’s next?
- The first step is to complete the form below
- Once your application has been approved by our Clinical Team, you’ll go through compliance
- After you have been cleared, you can begin our digital induction programme
- We will then book you in with your first patients
If you are interested in joining our network as an online therapist but would like to speak with us first, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’ll be happy to talk you through the process and address any questions you may have.