ICS Digital Therapies has comprehensive and robust systems in place to ensure the highest standards of care. We are committed to ensuring effective clinical governance, which helps us maintain our reputation and consistently delivers:
- A commitment to quality and learning
- Continual improvements
- A reduction of errors and adverse events
We comply with regulation, national and local guidance, best practice and our clients’ contractual requirements. All staff adhere to recognised training standards to ensure they are continually working ethically and responsibly. As an organisation we are subject to the following processes:
- Education and training
Our clinical team is experienced in online therapy as well as having up to date competency training.
- Clinical audit
Clinicians will self-evaluate each of their individual sessions using a nationally recognised scale.
- Clinical effectiveness
As an organisation, we are measured against national outcomes including service user feedback.
- Research and development
Our services will be piloted with selected services followed by published review including detailed clinical analysis, outcomes, technical performance and future recommendations.
Our therapists are supervised by qualified or experienced CBT supervisors with additional training in online supervision.
- NICE and CQC
We adhere to NICE guidelines with a view to obtaining CQC registration.
To maintain our clinical governance, we have a dedicated professional team, including a clinical lead who is responsible for risk and adherence to regulations. All risk processes are underpinned by ICS Policies and Procedures and comply with national IAPT service guidelines.
Patient risk is mitigated by:
- Emergency signposting in line with service requirements
- All clinicians trained in clinical risk management
- Therapists can access a Supervisor or a Clinical Lead while they are working
- Detailed risk protocols in place including escalation
Clinician risk is mitigated by:
- Familiar with home working and lone working protocols in place
- Regular one-to-one supervision
- Access to a buddy system to provide peer support
- Clinician portal to access key documents, updates and support
- Use of password protected system (client/clinician) at each contact to verify identity
Organisational risk is mitigated by:
- Management of IT systems and compliance with regulations
- Detailed operational policies in place
Contact us for more information about our services.